Monday, October 1, 2012

Fall in Indiana




I got up this morning and went to my daughters house to get my grand-daughter on the bus for school. It was chilly out, I love the fall weather. I think this is my favorite time of year. Holidays are right around the corner and its comfortable to be outside, the leaves are falling and changing color. I have been so blessed to be able to watch my grandchildren while the parents work. Its always been my dream to be able to work from home and work around my children work schedules so I can watch the grand-kids. I've been able because of my toy store http://www.AmericanToyBoutique.com. I believe in supporting American made safe products and I have been able to do just that. American Toy Boutique carries American made toys and games....and adding more almost daily. Right now we are adding stuffed toys! I have learned how important child play is.....its there jobs, that's pretty cool. I have 2 grand-daughters    that are reading all the time and they love reading stories with their names in them. I have made them The Ballerina Princess personalized book and they love it. Puzzles are a great way to help them develop fine motor and eye-hand coordination. I am getting started Christmas shopping it gets hard with the older kids because they always want money and I don't think that is as much fun, but I guess that's better then getting them something they won't like.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment