Sunday, March 17, 2013

A Mother and Grandmother

As a Mother and a Grandmother my heart breaks when I see any of my kids or grand kids hurting.  My youngest son and his kids are hurting today and it probably won't end anytime soon. I know God is in control and they will be fine. I am sure they will be better but it hurts to see them go through it. I think now more then ever we need to be there for them and take the time with the kids to let them know that no matter what they are loved. I have some little American Made Cars that I had bought to display for AmericanToyBoutique.com but I think I will probably play cars with my grandson today. I try to give all my grand kids attention as much as I can but most of them are older and only wants Grandma in short doses and that is OK a little is better then nothing. I love my grand kids with all my heart and all of them know it.
MINI_Racecar_5x5in1

No comments:

Post a Comment