Tuesday, March 19, 2013

What is Made in the USA?

Big Bunny Made in the USA 1WOW!! There are so many things that are Made in the USA that I had no ideal about. For years I just bought things without even thinking about it, once I started checking where things are made I found out we can get almost everything we need made right here in America. The internet allows us to find anything we want with ease. There is a shopping site that only has Made in America Stores in it Petriot, it has a lot of unique items. American Made Everything is another shopping site and is also a directory that has stores that carry American Made items. Made in the USA Challenge has tons of stores and even has a Master List of Stores that carry Made in America items.  That is just to name a few there are more shopping sites and stores online that carry American made items. There is a lot of information about American Made products on the internet, just Google it and you will find it. AmericanToyBoutique.com is of course my favorite store for kids. We are always looking for more Kids toys, games, furniture or anything Kids enjoy that are Made in the USA and Eco-Friendly. Most things Made in the USA are safe and well built to last. Sometimes they do cost a little more but if you look at the big picture they are worth it. Buying Made in the USA products also boost the economy and that helps with the unemployment that America is dealing with right now. I am so much more aware now then I ever was before about how important it is to buy American made items. So I try to always look before I purchase. If you are looking for American Made Toys please visit AmericanToyBoutique.com :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment